Wednesday 11 August 2010

Áskorun #20 Blóm ! - Challenge #http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif20 Flowers !

Til að vera með í áskoruninni er ekki nauðsynlegt að nota stimpla frá Digi Doodle Shop en ef það er gert þá telst það tvöfallt í úrtdrættinum.

To play in our challenges you do not have to use a Digi Doodle Shop Image but if you do use one your entry will count twice.

Þessa vikuna höfum við sérstaka "vinarverslun" DDSB,
Daisy's Digi Doodles. sem bæði gefur verðlaunin sem eru upp á 10 $ úttekt og sá eins um flesta stimplana sem hönnunarliðið notaði.

This week we have a special friend of DDSB as our sponsor here at
The Design Team will be showcasing and the winner will also be awarded a $10.00 gift certificate to Daisy's Digi Doodles.


Ég verð eiginlega að taka fram í upphafi að ég er ekki ánægð með útkomuna á þessu kort hjá mér :o( Þetta byrjaði voða vel, æðislegur stimpill og ég bara sátt við litunina á honum, svo langaði mig að prófa "flower soft" í fyrsta skipti og þá fór að síga á óánægjuhliðina mína. Mér finnst "flower softið" mjög skemmtilegt og gefa skemmtilega áferð en það sem ég gerði mér ekki grein fyrir strax var að það drekkir alveg blómabörunum. Svo hefði líka verið sniðugt að lita flötinn sem það átti að fara á svo ekki sæist í hvítar skellur. Ef ég hefði haft nægan tíma þá hefði ég gert aðrar börur, klippt út og skellt þeim ofaná þessar og fengið þannig þrívíddaráhrif, en af því að ég hafði ekki þennan tíma þá ákvað ég að gera hvítar línur til að gera börurnar meira áberandi, ekkert sérlega vel lukkað. Þetta var eiginlega smá kennsla bara hahha.
En hér er samt kortið:

Judy asked me: "oh do not write negatively, please, it's beautiful" lol

I'm not negative, just tell how it would have been better ;o)



I kind of have to say to begin with, that I don't like how this card came out :o( It started quite well, amazing stamp and I was quete happy with the coloring, then I wanted to try "flower soft" for the first time and that's when it started to look bad in my eyes. I think the "flower soft" is very interesting and gives an interesting texture/finish but what I didn't realize right away was that it completely drowns the flower/wheelbarrow. It would also have been smart to color the surface that it was supposed to go on so that it wouldn't show white spots here and there. If I'd had enough time I would've done another wheelbarrow, cut them out and put them on top of these and gotten a 3-D effect, but because I hadn't the time I decided to use white lines to make the wheelbarrow more defined, didn't work too well. This was a kind of a tutorial :o)
But here's the card anyways:

Judy asked me: "oh do not write negatively, please, it's beautiful" lol

I'm not negative, just tell how it would have been better ;o)




Það sem ég notaði í kortið: Pappír frá Bazzill, Basic Grey og DCWV. Blómin eru frá Prima og splittin frá Basic Brey og BoBunny. Sylgjan er frá Maya Road. Litað með TriaMarkers litum og kalki frá ClearSnap

What I used: The cardstock is from Bazzill, the pattern paper is from Basic Grey and the black one from DCWV. The flowers is from Prima and the split from Basic Brey and BoBunny. The clasp/buckle is from Maya Road. Colored with TriaMarkers pens and chalk from ClearSnap.

11 comments:

  1. Jona, your card always have such wonderful details. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jona, look at all that texture, this is great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING stop being negative LOL !!!! Seriously Jona the detail you put in your cards just blows me away !!! I love looking at your creations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jona! This has to be one, if not my favorite from you. Gosh, I just love love love it!!

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ég sé nú bara ekkert athugavert við þetta kort, það er meiriháttar flott!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Jona! Love the image and flowers you added, gives it an extra special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jona, I really love each detail you have on your cards. This one so sweet and beautiful. I love love it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jona dont you know that I love your coloring and love all the flowers on your card looks so real dear....love this!!see you soon on my Blog...hugs...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the rich colors and the layering of your flowers is spectacular!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really adore this card. It's so pretty how you used your flowers. My compliments!!!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    p.s. Today we going to go pick up our little puppy, Sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jona you are just so very creative! Love your card, it's beautiful!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete